Sorry, due to the overwhelming amount of spam, garbage, and duplicate content submitted we have decided to end the guest posting program.
End June 2020 update
Happy New Year! We are launching our new blog for 2017. Blog posts will be featured on the homepage of the website and be the center of our new social media marketing campaign. We are looking for guest bloggers and freelancers to help provide and promote content that will appeal to our audience.
We are looking for well written and interesting posts between 400 and 1600 words on web design related subjects including:
- Ways that small businesses can use their website to increase business.
- Ways small businesses can benefit from enhancing their website.
- Web design tools, tutorials, tips and tricks.
- How to articles for freelance web designers.
Types of Guest Post we are looking for:
- Personalized content, tell a story, show personality and how it relates to you.
- Write about specific subjects. We want great content. We do not want generic filler copy or general info. (Good: “A website I use often added this cool new feature…” Bad:”Websites should have contact forms”)
- Use current examples or references, cite real-world instances that illustrate your points or suggestions. (eg: “Sprint used this campaign effectively to increase subscribers:”)
- Write about something specific, a narrow topic or subsection, not generalized subjects. Also known as a deep dive. (eg “Tricks for getting more re-tweets!”, not “You should be on Twitter”)
All posts must be unique and can not appear anywhere else. All submissions will be reviewed and may not use your posts if it does not meet our quality guidelines.
Check out our guide to getting the most out of guest blogging.